Have you ever admired the long and healthy locks of the Disney princess Rapunzel? Do you wish to get that fairy-tale hair? Does the desire of having long and luscious locks keeps pricking you? If yes, then you are in the right place. This article will suggest you about how fast does hair grow naturally. Hair styling, experiments, and color can act as a barrier in the hair growth cycle. But if you follow the proper hair care routine and keep patience then your dream of having Rapunzel’s hair will come true.
How Fast Does Hair Grow Naturally?
If you are desperate for long hair, then this question will cross your mind several times. There are two factors that are responsible for hair growth. The first one is time and the second one is proper care. There is a specific rate at which our hair grows. For an average person, the growth of hair is 6 inches per year. Stress, poor diet, and afflictions affect the growth rate. So if you want to grow hair fast it is very necessary that you stay away from these problems. Under normal conditions, your hair growth never stops.
The best way to grow hair naturally is proper care. Not only external care matters, but also the internal health. When your body lacks essential vitamins and nutrients your hair health is also affected. Thus, it is very necessary to eat a well-balanced diet. A proper hair care routine will also help you to grow hair naturally.
Natural Remedies to Hair Grow Naturally:
1.) Egg Mask for Hair Growth:
Hair follicles need enough nutrients to grow. Eggs contain essential nutrients like protein, sulfur, phosphorous, iron, zinc and selenium. All these nutrients are very beneficial to grow hair fast.
How to Prepare an Egg Mask:
- Break an egg and stir it well.
- Add a half cup of milk.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Squeeze the juice of half lemon to destroy the smell.
- Apply this egg mask on the scalp and hair strands.
- Leave the egg mask on the hair for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply this twice a week for fast hair growth.
2.) Herbal Infusion for Fast Hair Growth:
Rosemary, burdock, catnip, sage, nettle and horsetail are some herbs that help to grow hair fast. Among them, rosemary is an excellent herb as it stimulates the hair follicles. These herbs improve the circulation on the scalp. These herbs will make your hair strands strong and soft.
How to Prepare an Herbal Infusion:
- Take 2 cups of water in a pan.
- Add these herbs in the water.
- Allow the water to boil.
- Strain it and wash your hair with this herbal infusion.
- You can mix this herbal infusion in your hair oil.
3.) Aloe Vera to Hair Grow Naturally:
Dandruff and dryness are two major problems that stop the hair from growing. Aloe Vera deals with these problems and helps your hair to restore the natural shine. It prevents hair fall and encourages hair growth.
How to Use Aloe Vera:
- Extract the gel from a fresh Aloe Vera gel and mix lemon juice in it.
- Apply this Aloe mixture on your scalp and hair strands.
- You can also mix coconut milk in it to increase its effectiveness.
- Wash your hair after 30 minutes.
4.) Gooseberry to Hair Grow Naturally:
This is one of the best remedies for hair growth. It prevents the hair from falling and helps you to get rid of split ends. The vitamin C and antioxidants in Gooseberry make the hair strands strong. It is also good for improving the hair pigmentation.
How to Use Gooseberry:
- Mix two teaspoons of lime juice in 2 tablespoons of Gooseberry juice.
- Apply this gooseberry juice on the scalp.
- Allow it to stay for about 2 hours.
- Wash your hair with regular shampoo and normal water.
5.) Onion Juice to Hair Grow Naturally:
The sulfur content in onion boosts the production of collagen tissues which is necessary for hair growth. Red onions are an effective remedy to grow hair fast.
How to Use Onion Juice:
- Grate 2 to 4 onions.
- Extract the juice from these grated onions.
- Apply this juice on the scalp and hair follicles.
- Wash the hair after 20 minutes with a mild shampoo.
6.) Potato Juice for Hair Growth:
You will be surprised to know that the king of vegetables also helps in hair growth. The reason behind weak and brittle hair is the lack of vitamins and nutrients. Potatoes are rich in vitamins such as A,B, and C which makes it a perfect choice for long hair.
How to Use Potato Juice:
- Blend 3 to 4 potatoes in a blender.
- Strain the juice and mix it with whisk egg.
- Add a little quantity of honey.
- Apply this potato mask on your scalp.
- Wash your hair after 1 hours with your regular shampoo.
Tips for a Hair Care Routine:
- Go for a regular hair trim. This will avoid split ends and will make your hair strands strong. When you get rid of split ends there is minimum hair breakage and hence your hair will grow fast. Go for a trimming in every 12 weeks.
- Heat styling and other experiments on hair make your strands weak due to which hair breaks. Use a good conditioner after using shampoo. The conditioner will minimize the hair damage and will encourage hair growth.
- Do proper hair oiling once or twice in a week. Oiling prevents your hair from dryness. It keeps the scalp moisturized and promotes hair growth.
- Use a pillowcase that doesn’t cause friction with your hair.
- Don’t leave your hair open for always. Tie a ponytail or a braid to grow hair fast.
- Don’t rub your hair with a towel and don’t wrap it tightly.
- Try to wash your hair with cold water. Hot water makes the hair brittle and hence you suffer from hair fall.