There are no shortcuts available that will help you to make your hair grow. On an average, your hair naturally grows about a half an inch every month. The factors on which your hair growth depends, includes your general health, well-being, and the genes as they directly affect the rate of your hair growth. You can easily encourage hair growth by maintaining their overall health. This is done with the help of a good diet plan and proper hair care. Certain herbs are available that can also help to make your hair grow fast.
Best Remedies to Make Your Hair Grow Fast:
1.) Good Diet Plan
Maintaining a diet rich in protein and vital vitamins, minerals is an essential and prerequisite way that will initiate healthy hair growth, helping to make your hair grow fast. Opt for foods that are a rich source of vitamins A, B, C, and E, zinc, iron, copper, selenium and magnesium. Vitamin B-complex is extremely important for your hair and their overall health.
Always include a variety of foods like dairy products, chicken, eggs, whole grains, spinach, salmon, broccoli, bell peppers, parsley, cabbage, brown bread, grapefruit, oats, alfalfa, and avocado. Including them in your diet will help to nourish your hair and scalp. Plus, drinking fresh fruit juices and vegetable juices, such as grapefruit, orange, carrot, beet, gooseberry and lettuce juice is also helpful for your hair.
Fish, walnut, flax, winter squash, beans, olive oil and other foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids are also good and beneficial for hair growth. This is because about 3% of a hair shaft is made up of omega-3 fatty acids.
2.) Castor Oil to Make Your Hair Grow Fast
Due to being rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, especially omega-9, castor oil helps to promote the natural hair growth. This makes it as one of the popular ingredients that can help to make your hair grow fast.
- Mix castor oil with equal amounts of other base oils like coconut, olive, or almond oil.
- Massage your scalp with the oil mixture and leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Now, shampoo your hair.
- You can also add a few drops of your favourite essential oil.
- Especially rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, or thyme oil, to the castor oil.
- Then put it in your hair.
- Massage well and let it work overnight.
3.) Scalp Massage to Make Your Hair Grow Fast
A good and effective massage promotes blood flow to the scalp, which in turn stimulates the hair follicles, thus resulting in boosted hair growth. In addition, this mask also deep conditions your hair. Use it at least once a week with a hot oil treatment.
- Heat the oil mixture.
- Apply the oil or conditioner to your hair.
- Now, gently rub your fingers on your scalp in a circular motion.
- Continue doing this for three to five minutes.
- Rinse the oil or conditioner out of your hair the next morning.
4.) Egg Mask to Make Your Hair Grow Fast
Eggs are the most popular and beneficial home remedy to make your hair grow. This is because they are packed with protein and also contain iron, zinc, sulfur, phosphorus, and selenium. You can use an egg hair mask at least once a month in order to make your hair grow fast.
- Whisk an egg.
- Mix in four tablespoons of grapeseed oil and a few drops of lavender oil with the egg.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on your hair for half an hour.
- Finally, rinse it out and shampoo your hair with regular hair products.
Another Remedy Says:
- Separate egg whites from 2 eggs and mix with extra virgin olive oil.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp.
- Leave it on your hair for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it out with cold water and then shampoo your hair with regular hair products.
- Another alternative is to whisk an egg and add a cup of milk, two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, and squeeze half a lemon into it.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes before washing it.
- Now, shampooing your hair.
5.) Infuse Herbs to Make Your Hair Grow Fast
Available herbs like rosemary, catnip, nettle, burdock, horsetail, and sage help to make your hair grow fast. Rosemary, in particular, is excellent for your hair growth because it helps to stimulate the hair follicles and circulation in the scalp. It also adds lustre to your lovely locks.
The polyphenols and anti-inflammatory properties of green tea also promote healthy and long hair.
- Prepare an herbal infusion of this tea to make your hair grow.
- Steep any of these herbs in hot water for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Now, use it as a final rinse after shampooing and conditioning your hair.
- In addition to its hair growth benefits, it will also strengthen your hair and make it soft and manageable.
- You can also mix herbal infusions or essential oils in your regular shampoo.
- Drinking herbal tea is also beneficial.
6.) Vitamins to Make Your Hair Grow Fast
In addition to eating a proper diet, you can take a few beneficial vitamin supplements that include biotin, fish oil, kelp folic acid, and flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil, Biloba, ginseng, ginkgo, saw palmetto and other available supplements that will help to augment hair growth.
Folic acid and biotins are categorised as Vitamin B-complex (vitamin B9 and B7 respectively) that help to make your hair grow fast. Before taking any of the mentioned supplements, make sure to first consult your doctor.
7.) Flip Your Hair Upside Down to Make Your Hair Grow Fast
This is one of the best and the most popular tricks to make your hair grow fast. All you need to do is to simply flip your hair upside down by positioning your head over for two to five minutes. Repeat this method daily. It is believed to work up and improve the circulation in your scalp, thus promoting hair growth.
8.) Keep Away from Stress to Make Your Hair Grow Fast
Stress is one of the key factors that contribute to hair loss and damaged manes. It is said that stress can actually disrupt the normal hair cycle and eventually trigger hair to enter the telogen or fall-out phase. Thus, when want to make your hair grow fast, minimise the stress level in your life. In order to manage stress, you can take the help of meditation, breathing exercises, yoga or other relaxation techniques. Make sure to get your beauty sleep as the growth hormone is released when you sleep and the body is at rest.
9.) Aloe Vera to Make Your Hair Grow Fast
Aloe Vera helps to initiate your natural hair growth process and also prevents hair loss. It also reduces dandruff and helps to restore the natural beauty of your hair. This makes it as the best natural ingredient to make your hair grow fast.
- Scoop out the gel from fresh aloe vera leaf.
- Apply this gel mixed with a little lemon juice and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair.
- Do this once every week or two for effective results.
- You can also mix aloe vera gel with equal amounts of coconut milk and wheat germ essential oil.
- Now, apply it on your hair and gently massage the scalp.
- As an alternative, you can also drink aloe vera juice on a regular basis.
10.) Medical Ailments to Make Your Hair Grow Fast
Your efforts to make your hair grow fast will not prove beneficial and reap good results until you have the underlying medical problems which include thyroid disorder, infection, chronic illness, hormonal imbalance etc.
A few of the antibiotics like birth control pills, beta-blockers, antidepressants, anabolic steroids, anticonvulsants, and other medications may also contribute to various hair related problems such as hair fall, thinning of hair, damaged hair, etc.